Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
DMCA Notice Succesfully Submitted
If you believe your copyright-protected work was posted on The SPiN Network without authorization, you may submit a DMCA Notice. These requests should only be submitted by the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
Please be advised that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing.
The fastest and simplest way to notify The SPiN Network of alleged copyright infringement is via our webform:
DMCA Notice Form
If you'd prefer not to use our automated form, you can send your complaint to our designated agent.
Please include the following in your correspondence:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- An identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature of the material that you claim to infringe your copyright.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.